Why Get a Hard Money Loan From Us?
Hard money or asset-based loans are quick and convenient financial assistance provided by private lenders. They are popular in the real estate industry because there’s no long, complicated application process to worry about. At Abbey Mortgage & Investments, we can help you through the entire loan application procedure and ensure you get the best deal. With more than 20 years under our belt, our experience as hard money lenders in Colorado Springs, says you can trust us to provide expert advice.
Benefits of Hard Money Loans
Many people are hesitant to consider hard money loans or asset-based loans. They think such options are for those who are struggling financially, rather than an investment tool. As experienced hard money lenders in Colorado Springs, we have worked with a wide range of clients like individual investors, real estate developers, real estate rehabilitation investors, fix-and-flippers, and commercial property owners. Here’s a look at why many people find this option appealing:
- No Complicated Application – Banks approve loans only after they go through your credit score, financial history, and current bank account numbers. You need to provide a lot of information and wade through a deluge of paperwork. The complicated application process can be challenging for people like real estate developers who need loans frequently.
- Higher Approval Rates – Unlike banks, we look at the equity value of the property instead of things like a credit score. If the asset has value and your loan amount is reasonable, in comparison, the loan has a good chance of being approved.
- Speed – Most investors are on a short timeline and need financial assistance quickly. Traditional loans can take anywhere between 90 and 180 days to get approved. Hard money, asset-based loans, from hard money lenders in Colorado Springs, can be approved in just days.
If you want advice or more information from experienced hard money lenders in Colorado Springs, don’t hesitate to reach out to us at Abbey Mortgage & Investments for a customized plan.
You can also check some of our other articles out.
- 3 Things You Might Not Know About Hard Money Loans
- 6 Qualities You Should Look For In Your Thornton Hard Money Lender
- 9 Things You May Not Know About Getting A Hard Money Loan In Northglenn
- Benefits of Hard Money Loans in Colorado Springs
- Colorado Springs Hard Money Lenders
- Commercial Hard Money Lenders in Colorado Denver
- Hard Money Lenders FAQ About Hard Money Loans And Other Tips
- Hard Money Lenders Colorado Springs
- Hard Money Lenders Littleton
- Hard Money Lenders Denver
- Hard Money Lenders In Colorado
- Hard Money Lenders in Colorado Springs
- Hard Money Loans Denver
- Why Get A Hard Money Loan From Us?
- Hard Money Loans Littleton
- Hard Money Loans Denver – Separating Myth From Fact
- Hard Money Loans in Colorado Springs
- How Hard Money Loans Work
- Questions to Ask Your Hard Money Lender
- Swing Loan And Hard Money Loans: What’s The Difference?
- The Benefits of Hard Money Loans for Real Estate Investors
- Why Choose Hard Money Lenders in Colorado Springs?